When we are stuck with some technical stuff, we go to google or youtube to solve our problems. But many times the technical stuff on youtube might NOT work in reality. But can we know BEFOREHAND whether the video is accurate or not? HELL YES.
Here are some very simple tricks which you can apply to know whether ANY youtube video is worth watching or not :
1. See the comments first :
- Everyone knows this trick so there’s not much explanation about it.
- But some big companies FILTER the comment section and you see only good comments.
- So if you want the real opinion, you should select “Newest first” option in the comment section instead of the “top comments” option.
- You will have the honest opinions quickly and you can judge for yourself whether you wanna watch the video or not.
latest comments on a video on “how to have free internet”
2. See the like-dislike ratio :
- This is also a kind of well-known thing to do but there’s also a trick in this to get a perfect idea.
- Let’s say the likes are 6k then half is 3k. If there are more than half dislikes, (3.5k,4k) then the video is really bad.
- Another trick is that if the dislikes are REALLY LOW like, 6k likes and 200 dislikes, (which is not even close to 1k) then its a MUST WATCH video.
- You can also not use any tricks and still can see the like-dislike thingy easily. You just have to go with basic instincts.
something like this is what I’m talking about. The dislikes are way too high. So probably I shouldn’t watch this. (No offence to Miley though)
3. Rating :
- There is an audience rating for every video.
- You have to click on “filter” and then in the very left column, go to “short by” and then click on “rating”
- You will get the best-rated video related to your search.
- You can fairly trust the video .
- But the page will have some videos with low views first bc the rating is according to the number of dislikes.
- So you have to browse a little and find a verified channel or a video having rather a good amount of views like 100k+ views.
4. Top channels :
- Go to google and type “top DIY channels” / “top mobile review channels” etc.
- See the list.
- Go to youtube and watch right away.
- Bc, not all verified channels are good.
- So this is the best way to be sure that you are getting the best stuff without wasting time on youtube.
So that’s it for today guys
Comment down below if you have more tricks.
Like, and share this post too.
Craving for more?
- When in stress..
- Equality is powerful…
- 9 reasons why Harry Styles is the next big thing..
- Types of people you should NEVER befriend.
- How to understand women..
School projects are a headache. Not just for school, nowadays, there are projects for colleges and offices too. But with these hacks, you can ensure a good impression on your teacher/boss by your project.
Hacks useful for : Handwritten as well as computer projects.
1.Write the project with a good handwriting :
- A good handwriting makes a good impression
- It tells that the person has taken a good effort in making the project.
- Cursive handwriting works the best.
- If you don’t have good handwriting, try to at least make your project readable.
- The letters should not be too big or too small.
- Avoid spelling mistakes and sentence formation errors.
- IIf you are typing on a computer, make sure you choose a good font.
2. Use a good pen :
- Make sure the pen ink does not leak.
- The pen used throughout the project must be of the same color.
- It helps to create an impression that you have concentrated on the content.
- More colored pens irritate the eyes and the decoration becomes very in-your-face.
- I suggest using BLACK or BLUE pen.
3. Highlight important words :
- Highlighting important words shows that you have read and understood your project properly.
- It helps to put a spotlight on the important words and sentences in your topic.
- Notice how I have highlighted the main points in black bold.
- It brought your attention to the word, didn’t it?
- You have to do the same.
- You can also UNDERLINE important sentences.
4. Make sure your project is in a structured manner :
- Honestly, not all of us are able to read even one Wikipedia article from top to bottom.
- Because ITS BORING.
- And it takes ALOT of effort to read it.
- Thus, we might read an article which is well structured and easy to read rather than something written like a novel with hard words.
- Similarly, if your project is well structured, your teacher will enjoy reading it.
5.Make sure the content is also good :
- You may do numerous decorative and impressive methods to keep your reader engaged, but if the content is not good, it makes no sense.
- Thus, make sure that what your writing, is correct and which suits the topic given.
6. Make use of graphs and charts :
- If your project contains more numerical and statistical information, you can use graphs and charts to explain it.
- It will help the reader to understand the project better.
What did we learn?
- Good handwriting.
- Good content.
- Structured content.
- Graphs and charts.
Here’s an except for better understanding :
Holi is a Hindu spring festival celebrated in the Indian subcontinent, also known as the “festival of colors” or the “festival of love”.The festival signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring, end of winter, and for many a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships. It is also celebrated as a thanksgiving for a good harvest.It lasts for a night and a day, starting on the evening of the Purnima (Full Moon day) falling in the Vikram Samvat Hindu Calendar month of Phalguna, which falls somewhere between the end of February and the middle of March in the Gregorian calendar. The first evening is known as Holika Dahan or Chhoti Holi and the following day as Holi, Rangwali Holi, Dhuleti, Dhulandi, or Phagwah.
- Holi is a Hindu spring festival celebrated in the Indian subcontinent, also known as the “festival of colors” or the “festival of love“.
- The festival signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring, end of winter, and for many a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships.
- It is also celebrated as a thanksgiving for a good harvest. It lasts for a night and a day, starting on the evening of the Purnima (Full Moon day) falling in the Vikram Samvat Hindu Calendar month of Phalguna, which falls somewhere between the end of February and the middle of March in the Gregorian calendar.
- The first evening is known as Holika Dahan or Chhoti Holi and the following day as Holi, Rangwali Holi, Dhuleti, Dhulandi, or Phagwah.
Example of a graph :
- Nevr use fountain pens.
- Never use sketch pens.
- If possible, insert pictures too.
- Use a good A4 sized paper.
- Dont use too much decoration. It irritates people.
- Easy methods to improve grammar without reading books :
- Aryuvedic hacks to live a drug-free life.
- How to deal with someone who is about to cry.
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Christmas Shopping..